Looking for somewhere to ring in 2017 in Kansas City? We’ve got some ideas for you. Check out our list of parties and events to do in KC on New Year’s Eve and Day:
- Dec. 31st- New Year’s Eve at Union Station. Swing in the New Year at the biggest celebration, featuring the award-winning Dave Stephens band at historic Union Station. unionstation.org.
- Dec. 31st- New Year’s Eve Uber Party. Every year we have a RIDICULOUS amount of fun. Nothing like partying with artists. nyekc.com.
- Dec. 31st- NYE at the Temple. NYE at The Temple is ranked as KC’s best New Year’s Eve Party. The critically acclaimed, award-winning, massive, crazy NYE party is the perfect place to dance into 2017. nyekc.com.
- Dec. 31st- New Year’s Eve Dinner. Enjoy New Year’s Eve at Bistro 303 with a three-course special meal for the evening. bistro303.com.
- Jan. 1st- New Year’s Day Brunch. Jan. 1st- REHAB Brunch. Check yourself into REHAB brunch at Bistro 303 a couple days after NYE. REHAB Brunch will feature a Bloody Mary Bar! Brunch is served from 11 to 4 pm. bistro303.com.
The Pheonix Newsletter wishes you a safe, fun and happy New Years!